The Social Security Administration’s payment schedule in the United States has a very definite pattern. And this clear and defined pattern is what makes it possible for all retired users who collect their Social Security check to organize their household finances perfectly. For that reason, retirees can know the day on which they will have the money of the month’s cheque in their pocket.
It is a great advantage to know the day on which a pensioner will receive the Social Security check. In addition to this, we can also know the table with the possible benefits and retirement ages in 2023. This can also make it much easier to decide whether we want to retire now or prefer to wait a bit to increase our monthly check.
In any case, making a retirement plan to be able to have as many dollars as possible is necessary. It is not a good idea to collect exclusively the Social Security check, but it is also advisable to have an extra income. In addition, retirees with an SSA benefit receive their check depending on the day they were born. Will you get the next check?
Who gets the next Social Security check in February 2023?
We now know the group of retirees who collect the next of Social Security checks in February 2023. The SSA has announced that retirees born between the 1st and 10th will have their benefit on the 08th of February. Therefore, if you were born between those two days you will be able to enjoy the check.
This is true regardless of the type of retirement. So if our retirement is due to age, disability or survivor, it does not matter. The only thing that matters in this case is to have one of the checks accepted. In that case we will soon have the Social Security money in our pocket.
February 2023 Retirement Payment Schedule
Retirement payments in February 2023 are on the second, third and fourth Wednesdays of the month. These are the days on which different groups of retirees receive payments.
- 2nd Wednesday of the month. February 08. On this day, retirees born between the 1st and 10th receive their monthly retirement check.
- 3rd Wednesday of the month. February 15. The Social Security Administration makes payments to retirees born between the 11th and 20th of the month.
- 4th Wednesday of the month. February 22. Pensioners born between the 21st and 31st of the month get their check on this day in February.
- Second Wednesday: March 8
- Third Wednesday: March 15
- Fourth Wednesday: March 22
- Second Wednesday: April 12
- Third Wednesday: April 19
- Fourth Wednesday: April 26
As for the date of birth, it does not matter the month to belong to one group or to a different one. It is only necessary to know the day of the month in which a retiree was born. Retirees born in February can collect benefits for the entire year, since the important fact is only the specific day.