The last September payment from the United States Social Security Administration arrives in bank accounts today. This payment is the one pertaining to retirement or disability pensions. Even so, it is not sent for all beneficiaries, but only for a group. A very specific requirement must be met for the Social Security Administration to send you the check with your monthly amount today. However, don’t worry, because next October the SSA will also send the payments.
The main factor in receiving your Social Security disability benefit today is having one accepted. In addition to this, there are other factors that determine being able to have it in your bank account today. The rest of the benefits, which belong to the other groups of pensioners, were already sent in the past. To be more precise, on the second and third Wednesday of the month the Social Security Administration sent these payments to their beneficiaries.
Getting Social Security today
To receive your Social Security payment on the exact same day of payment you must meet the following requirements:
- Have an accepted Social Security benefit.
- Belong to the particular payment group. This outline will help to understand:
- Second Wednesday of the month: beneficiaries born between the 1st and 10th.
- Third Wednesday of the month: Social Security pays the benefit to recipients born between the 11th and 20th.
- Fourth Wednesday of the month: Recipients born between the 21st and 31st of September receive the benefit on this day.
- Have Direct Deposit activated. This service is completely free of charge and easy to use. With this method you will automatically receive any Social Security benefit.
If you meet these three requirements, the amount of your Social Security check will be in your account today. Otherwise, it may take up to 3 days to appear, so you will have to wait for your bank to activate the money. Therefore, you will have the money later, which is not good for anyone, as everyone has bills to pay and monthly expenses.
For any delay related to your benefit, go to the bank first. You can ask why there is a delay with the payment of your pension. If they cannot help you with this problem, go to any Social Security office. You can check your nearest local office very easily. In any of the offices they will be able to help you find out what your problem is and solve it immediately.