In the United States, retirees can find out the exact date to receive their Social Security benefit. It is a very simple task. Seniors only need the day of birth to have all this information. So all Social Security beneficiaries have the power to control the family finances to avoid unpleasant surprises. Financial control is made easier by knowing well in advance the day on which the Social Security Administration sends the pension to the beneficiaries. Knowing the date of birth makes it easy to know the day of payment.
The groups of retirees are divided into two different groups. On the one hand, there are the seniors. On the other hand, there are users with disabilities. In the first of these groups are retirees with birthdays between the 1st and 10th. On the other hand, the second group is those born between the 11th and 20th of the month. The last group that has the pension at the end of the month is the retirees born between the 21st and 31st of the month. It should be noted that these payments are not only for retirees. The organization is the same for people with disabilities.
The Social Security Administration, in this way, can send the checks in a staggered manner. The second Wednesday is the day the first group receives their benefit. The third Wednesday is the day for the second of these groups. As a final payment, Social Security for retirees in the third group is sent on the fourth Wednesday of the month. This arrangement makes the process very quick and easy.
Social Security checks in December
In December, the Social Security Administration will be paying new checks to all retirees, whether they are disability or age-based. Moreover, we already know the exact days on which these payments will be made.
- December 1st. Social Security will send out Supplemental Security Income checks on this day.
- December 14th. On this day the Social Security Administration will send payments to retirees born between the 1st and 10th of the month. Second Wednesday of the month.
- December 21. The SSA sends retirement checks to retirees born between the 11th and 20th of the month. Third Wednesday of the month.
- December 28th. Retirees born between the 21st and 31st will receive their Social Security benefit on this day. Fourth Wednesday of the month.
- December 30th. This payment is part of the January SSI.
Then Social Security will make payments in December on these calendar days. The administration sends these payments on these exact days and you can receive the amount immediately with Direct Deposit activated.