Customizing a mobile with a special image for your wallpaper is easy. In fact, there are thousands of them on the Internet. The options that the user has are two: the static ones, which are usually the most used; and the animated ones, which are those that add movement to the ‘wallpaper’. For the latter option, in addition to those available in the cloud, you also have the possibility of adding a favorite video that you have saved.
Despite the variety, it is normal that you will not find one that is right for you. For this, you have the option to convert your favorite videos in one of them to customize your mobile with total freedom.
Those yes, to use an animated background you must take into account that you will need more RAM and more battery than those formed by a still image. That said, here’s how to do it.
How to turn a video into animated wallpaper on your mobile?
You will need an application for this. This is called Live Wallpaper and you can download it for free from the Play Store. Once installed, just follow these steps:
- Open Video Live Wallpaper
- Click on Choose video to access the list of videos on your mobile.
- Select the video you want to set as animated wallpaper.
- After choosing the clip, use the bottom bar to adjust the fragment you want to set as background.
- Click the button in the upper right corner to see how the images you have chosen will look like.
- Then click the three dots in the upper right corner and click Settings to access the main options menu.
- Here you can choose whether you want the wallpaper to have audio. After all, select the button in the upper right corner again.
- Select Set as wallpaper and choose whether you want it to be as the home screen or as the home screen of and lock screen. And you’re done.