If you want to know the retirement pension that you will receive from the Social Security, we show you a guide to find out easily.
In order to calculate your Social Security retirement pension, you will need to create an account on the “my Social Security” website. After filling out the form, you will know how much money you will earn in retirement.
This information and secure access is based on your income history. With this account you can plan for your future by getting personalized estimates and retirement benefits at age 62, full retirement age (FRA) and age 70. You can also view retirement benefit estimates:
- Choose a future age to start receiving retirement benefits in years and months or use the new “Age” scroll bar.
- Choose a future date to begin receiving retirement benefits.
- Enter the average annual income you expect to earn until retirement.
- Your retirement estimates are provided in both written and graph form.
How to know the retirement benefits?
- The first thing you need to do is to create an account in my Social Security.
- On this website, you will have to fill in all your data to access the information.
Likewise, we leave you this video that explains perfectly how to perform the steps.
How to contact the my Social Security platform?
If you have questions or need help, call our toll-free number at 1-800-772-1213 or visit your local Social Security office. If you are deaf or hard of hearing, call our toll-free TTY number, 1-800-325-0778, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.