Earning a good monthly salary is a matter of concern for all United States citizens. But that happens around the world. If you are thinking about working abroad, UK could be a good destination. Not everyone can earn a high salary, even if it is everyone’s wish. Finding a good job in a good company with a high salary can be everyone’s goal. Therefore, it is good to have as much information as possible about this.
In another sense, global price inflation means that everyone needs a very large source of income. That is one of the big reasons why people want big salaries. If you live in the United States and want to move to the UK, you should consider the list below. Let’s take a look at the list of the best paid jobs in the UK.
Best salaries in the United Kingdom
The list is in ascending order, so we go from number 5 to number 1. You can choose the company you like the most and which is closest to your studies and training.
- Company architect: This job position makes the company invest in the right services. All company architects are paid between £53,000 and £113,000. In addition to the above, the Enterprise Architect is responsible for the maintenance of the company’s networks and IT services. You need a background in computer science and technology for this job. Today, many companies have this position in their staff.
- Judges: The great responsibility of this job goes hand in hand with their salaries. The amount of money is between £91,217 and £267,509. There are as many as eleven different categories in judges’ salaries, so it is important to take a good look at which category you would like to work in.
- Medical Practitioners: Despite being one of the most difficult jobs to get into because of the amount of education required, the salary makes up for it all. The pay can be between £39,500 and £114,003. Over time, the salary can even go beyond £200,000.
- Entrepreneurship: There is no exact figure for this job, as there is a lot of risk involved. Being an entrepreneur means that there are many financial gains, but there can also be losses. Even so, everyone knows that in the UK there is a large number of entrepreneurs who have very high salaries, much higher than doctors and company architects. It is fair to say that it all depends on the creativity of the entrepreneur, as well as the skill and the company created.
- Chief Executives and Senior Managers: There is no doubt that the highest salaries in the UK are among CEOs. The average salary is 97,083. This means that the average salary is much higher than most of the UK. The minimum for this job category is £50,000 and the maximum is £250,000. It is not easy to get a job like this, but it is possible. There is no exact formula to get to this position, so what you can do is first find the company you want to work for and work your way up from there.
Now that you know what the best salaries in the UK are, you can decide which one you would like to have. All of them require some form of education, but no previous experience, so you can opt for one and prepare to have it at some point.
Ease for an American to work in the UK
If we take into account that the UK speaks English, for an American the language will not be a problem. Customs, on the other hand, are different. Therefore, we must take into account that in UK they have another culture if we want to look for one of their good salaries there.
In addition, another great advantage of working in the UK is its healthcare system. The health care system in the UK is very different, as it is included in the taxes. Most of the services are included and there are no payments. For this reason, the salary may seem even higher if we take into account all these details.